Cookies and Similar Technologies:
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file placed on your device that stores information about your visit to our Websites. Cookies allow us to recognize a specific device to personalize and optimize your experience.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code that may be embedded on the Websites that collects information about a user’s engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
Analytics: We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Websites, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any personally identifiable information (i.e., information that could identify you in the real world). For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of our Websites by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Jazwares’ uses of Cookies may fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Strictly/ Operationally Necessary and Session Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our Websites to function and cannot be switched off our systems. You may be able to set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but our Websites will not work properly without these cookies.
- Performance-Related: These cookies collect information about how you use the Websites, for example, which pages you visit most often. These cookies also allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Websites and help us understand which pages are the most popular and where visitors spend most of their time.
- Functionality Related: These cookies remember the choices you make on the Websites and information you provide (such as the language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our Website pages. They may also be used to provide Services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. We are not currently using these cookies on our Websites.
- Advertising or Targeting Related: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you visited one of our Websites and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. These cookies uniquely identify your browser and device and your browsing habits. We are not currently using these cookies on our Websites.
How to indicate cookie preferences:
- You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, mobile device system software such as Apple iOS or Google Play Services provide mechanisms that allow users to opt out of the use of information about their usage of mobile apps to deliver targeted ads to their mobile device. For more information, or to opt out using these mechanisms, consult your device settings ("Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" on Android devices and "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices). Note that certain Jazwares Services, products, features, or functions may not be available if cookies are limited or disabled on your browser or device.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- You can also choose not to be included in Google Analytics here.
To be clear, whether you are using our opt-out or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted-out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt-out on each device.